Diploma in Computer Programming
Lambton College, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
2015 - 2017
Working knowledge of Node.js, Kotlin and Java
Work with CI tools and git
Proficient in English
QA Developer at Steamclock Software
in Vancouver, Canada, from October 2017 - Present (2.6 years)
- Hybrid Role as an iOS Developer and a QA Automation Specialist
- Fixed Issues and Implemented features on a variety of iOS and MacOS projects.
- Added automated UI and Unit tests and implemented custom debug plugins on projects (developer tools).
- Developed and deployed the first iteration of a Cococa project - Quests
- Independently developed and deployed cross-platform software (using Electron)
- Wrote and maintained testing guidelines and triaged the tasks based on their priority.
- Manually tested apps for security flaws and race conditions.
Software Developer Co-Op (Internship) at Guusto
in Vancouver, Canada, from May 2017 – Aug 2017 (4 months)
- Updated a legacy Objective-C iOS app with new features, and deployed it to the App Store
- Wrote REST APIs in Java, and deployed them to the server
- Maintained and added new features to a web app written in AngularJS 1.0
- Used git to collaborate with other developers, and used Bitbucket for Code Reviews